This is WeMos ESP8266 D1 R2 V2.1.0 Wi-Fi Development Board. The WeMos D1 is an ESP8266 Wi-Fi based board that uses the Arduino layout with an operating voltage of 3.3V.
the board is controlled by the ESP8266 chip (a 32-Bit processor) and has a larger flash memory compared to an Arduino Uno. It consists of 11 digital I/O pins and 1 analog (input) pin. the board can be connected using a Micro-B type USB cable
The D1 R2 is a Wi-Fi capable ESP8266EX based development board in the form of the Arduino UNO board format. This board is compatible with the Arduino IDE and with NodeMCU.
The D1 R2 also features an onboard switching power supply which allows you to power the board from a power supply up to 12V.
- Based on the ESP-8266EX.
- Arduino Compatible, you can use it on Arduino IDE.
- NodeMCU Compatible
- 80 MHz Processor / 4M Flash
- FCC Certified ESP8266-12F Module
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported (except for D0)
- 1 analog input (3.2V max input)
- Micro USB connection
- Power jack, 9-24V power input
- Compatible with Arduino and NodeMCU
- All IO pins are 3.3V and have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire support except D0
|Digital I/O Pins||11|
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||3.3|
|Analog I/O Pins||1|
|Flash Memory||4 MB|
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||68x54x12|
|Shipment Weight||0.022 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 6 × 2 cm|
- Getting started with the WeMos D1 ESP8266 WiFi Board
- Programming the ESP8266 WeMos-D1R2 Using Arduino Software/IDE
Package Includes :
1 x WeMos ESP8266 D1 R2 V2.1.0 Wi-Fi Development Board