Waveshare 10.1 inch HDMI LCD display has IPS display panel and a screen resolution of 1280 x 800. This display has a capacitive touch-type screen and toughened glass touch panel with a 6H hardness that supports Multi mini-PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers. Also, it has an HDMI interface for displaying and a USB interface for touch control. Comes with an EU plug-type power adapter.
- IPS screen,1280 x 800 hardware resolution.
- Toughened glass capacitive touch panel, 6H hardness.
- Supports popular mini PCs such as Raspberry Pi, BB Black, as well as general desktop computers.
- When works with Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie/WIN10 IOT, driver free.
- When working as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, ten-point touch, and driver-free.
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control.
- Supports 5-level backlight adjustment.
Device & System Support
Working With Raspberry Pi 4
Working With Raspberry Pi 3B+
Working With Raspberry Pi Zero W
Working With Mini PC
Appearance And Dimensions
|Pixel Resolution||1200 x 800|
|Display Size (inch)||10.1|
|Toughend Glass Panel||Yes|
|Shipment Weight||1.108 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||38 × 23 × 6 cm|
- Supports Raspbian, 10-points touch, driver free
- Supports Ubuntu / Kali / WIN10 IoT, single point touch, driver free
- Supports Retropie, driver free
Supports all versions of Raspberry Pi
Working with PC: (Instructions:)
- Supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, 10-points touch, driver free
- Connect the Power Only port of the touch screen to a 5V power adapter.
- Use a type A to micro USB cable to connect the Touch interface of the touch screen and any USB interface of the PC.
- Connect the touch screen and the HDMI port of the PC with an HDMI cable. After about a few seconds, you can see the LCD display normally.
- Note 1: Please pay attention to connecting cables in order, otherwise it may not display properly.
- Note 2: When the computer is connected to multiple monitors at the same time, the cursor on the main monitor can only be controlled through this LCD, so it is recommended to set this LCD as the main monitor.
Working with Raspberry Pi (Software setting)
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS / Ubuntu / Kali and Retropie systems on Raspberry Pi.
- Please download the latest version of the image from the Raspberry Pi official website
- Download the compressed file to the PC, and extract the img file.
- Connect the TF card to the PC and use SDFormatter to format the TF card.
- Open the Win32DiskImager software, select the system image prepared in step 1, and click write to burn the system image.
- After the programming is completed, open the config.txt file in the root directory of the TF card, add the following code at the end of config.txt and save it
hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_cvt 1280 800 60 6 0 0 0 hdmi_drive=1
Working with Raspberry Pi (Hardware connection)
- The Power Only interface of the touch screen is connected to a 5V power adapter.
- Connect the touch screen to the HDMI port of the Raspberry Pi with an HDMI cable.
- Use a type A to micro USB cable to connect the Touch interface of the touch screen to any USB interface of the Raspberry Pi.
- Insert the TF card into the TF card slot of the Raspberry Pi, power on the Raspberry Pi, and wait for more than ten seconds to display normally.
- WIKI: 10.1inch HDMI LCD (B) (with case)
1 x 10.1inch HDMI LCD (B) (with case)
1 x Back stand
1 x Power adapter (EU plug type)
1 x HDMI cable
1 x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
1 x USB-A to Micro-B cable
1 x Screws pack
1 x Quick start sheet