No hub requested: PIR Sensor uses Wi-Fi 2.4G frequency band for communication, no Hub is needed. The Sensor uses Wi-Fi 2.4G to ensure the transmission distance between it and the Wi-Fi router, and provides a guarantee for its low energy consumption.
- Smart trigger: The PIR sensor can be used as a smart home sensor, and with the help of APP and server, it can transmit startup conditions to the back-end device. For example, after the sensor detects an alarm, it can automatically turn on the sound alarm or turn on the light.
- Infrared induction: PIR sensor will not emit any light or radio when it is ready to detect. It will not be detected in advance. People or animals passing by have body temperature. PIR detector can detect the infrared radiation from their body temperature, and then push the alarm information to app. 3.
- Low power reminder: When PIR sensor detects that the battery is low, it will actively push the low battery message to the app. You will not forget to replace the battery and make your home security vulnerability. 4.
- Wide Angle: The PIR sensor provides 128 degrees side wire, 128 degrees down view, and provides an effective detection distance of 10 meters. The mounting bracket can adjust the detection angle of the sensor, and can adapt to more use scenarios.
- Easy to install: PIR Sensor provides two installation methods. Mount with adhesive tape or screws. If you use adhesive installation, you don’t need any tools. If you use screws, you only need a screwdriver.
|Product Name||PIR Sensor|
|Battery||LR-3-1.5V x 2/AA (Not included)|
|Wireless Type||Wi-Fi 2.4GHz|
|Working Temperature||0-40 Celsius|
|Indoor Communication||Greater than 20 Meters|
|Detect Angle Side View||128 degrees|
|Detect Angle Down View||128 degrees|
|Detect distance||10 Meters<|
|Shipment Weight||0.095 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||8 × 7 × 6.5 cm|
- Includes Micro charging cable, adhesive tape and screws inside the package.
1 x Tuya PIR Motion Sensor for Smart Life Wifi Based Alarm System