The Raspberry Pi 400.
Raspberry Pi is not only a single board mini computer now. It now becomes a portable plug and Plays computer embedded in Keyboard itself. This 28 cm keyboard equipped with the latest generation Pi board Featuring a quad-core 64-bit processor, wireless networking, dual-display output, and 4K video playback, Raspberry Pi 400 is a complete personal computer, built into a compact keyboard with Raspberry Pi Red-White colored signature design.
It will work with all your old Raspberry Accessories like Power supply, HDMI cable, or Mouse, etc.
Raspberry Pi 400’s appealing design will add a cool style to your Raspberry pi eco-system. It has easy access to all ports including LAN, GPIO, and SD card at the top of the Keyboard.
- With one of the latest Broadcom 2711; Quad-Core Cortex A72 (ARM V8-A) 64-bit SoC Clocked at 1.8GHz processor.
- Video performance on Raspberry Pi 400 is upgraded with dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports; hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60 which supports H 265 Decode (4Kp60); H.264, decode (1080p60).
- A significant change on the Raspberry Pi 400 is the inclusion of a new faster; dual-band wireless chip with 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless LAN.
- The dual-band 2.4GHz and 5GHz wireless LAN enable faster networking with less interference and the new PCB antenna technology allows better reception.
- The latest 5.0 Bluetooth allows you to use Bluetooth devices with more range than before without extra dongles; keeping things nice and tidy.
Enhanced Ethernet Connectivity:
- The Raspberry Pi 400 has significantly faster-wired networking with USB 3.0 technology; thanks to an upgraded USB/LAN chip; and you should see speeds that are 10x faster than on previous models of the Pi.
- The GPIO header remains the same, with 40 pins; fully backward-compatible with previous boards as on the previous three models of Pi. However; it should note that the new PoE header pins may contact components on the underside of some HATs; like Rainbow HAT. Some standoffs will prevent any mischief from occurring though!
|Model||Raspberry Pi 400|
|Processor||Broadcom BCM2711 Quad-Core Cortex-A72 (ARM V8) 64-bit SoC @1.8GHz|
|RAM||4GB LPDDR4 3200|
|Connectivity||1 x USB 2.0 Port
2 × USB 3.0 Ports
2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN,
BLE Gigabit Ethernet
|Operating Power||5V 3A DC via GPIO Header
5V 3A DC via USB Type-C Connector
|GPIO||Standard 40-pin GPIO Header|
|Multimedia||H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);
H.265 (4Kp60 decode);
OpenGL ES, 3.0 Graphics
|Video and Sound||2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)|
|Clock Speed||1.8 GHz|
|Micro-SD Card Slot||Yes|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||0 to 40|
|Shipment Weight||0.47 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||29 × 13 × 4 cm|
Official Power Supply for Raspberry Pi 4 (White)
The Official USB type C 15.3W Power Supply For Raspberry Pi 4 is Latest officially launched power supply for all new Raspberry Pi 4 Model. It is compatible with US/EU sockets operate on 90V to 230v AC and provides stable 5V 3A power to the Pi.
The adapter comes with 1.5m 18 AWG captive cable with USB-C output connector. The design of the adapter with a Raspberry LOGO engraved on the top which makes it different from any other adapter available in the market.
- Good Quality material
- 96-230Vac operating input range
- 50,000 hours MTBF
- USB-C connection goes straight into your Raspberry Pi
|Input Supply Range||100V to 230V AC @50hz|
|Output Voltage||=+5.1V DC|
|Minimum load current||0A|
|Max. Output Current||3.0A|
|Cable Length||1.5 Meter|
|Efficiency||81% minimum (output current from 100%, 75%, 50%, 25%)|
|Protection||Short circuit protection
Over temperature protection
|Output Plug||USB Type-C|
|Ripple & noise||120mVp-p|
|Shipment Weight||0.12 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||10 × 8 × 5 cm|
- Download NOOBS. here. Beginners should start with the NOOBS (New Out Of Box Software) operating system installation manager; which gives the user a choice of an operating system from the standard distributions.
- Raspbian is the recommended operating system for normal use on a Raspberry Pi. Find help with installing Raspbian on your Pi in our online Getting started guide.
- You can browse basic examples to help you get started with some of the software available in Raspbian, find more detail about the Raspbian operating system, or read the information on fundamental Linux usage and commands for navigating the Raspberry Pi and managing its file system and users.
- To explore all other Operating Systems supported by Raspberry Pi 400 click here.
1 x Raspberry Pi 400 4GB RAM
1 x Raspberry Pi Official Adapter White
1 x Transcend 32 GB Class 10 Memory Card with OS