DS3231 RTC is a Precise Real-Time Clock Module with 32Kbit EEPROM and a built-in 10-bit temperature sensor having a resolution of 0.25C.
The DS3231 RTC module Precise Real-Time Clock Module is a low-cost, extremely accurate I²C real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The device incorporates a battery input and maintains accurate timekeeping when the main power to the device is interrupted.
The integration of the crystal resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device as well as reduces the piece-part count in a manufacturing line. The ds3231 Arduino is available in commercial and industrial temperature ranges and is offered in a 16-pin, 300-mil SO package.
- Battery is not included
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms.
- Digital Temp Sensor Output.
- Register for Aging Trim.
- DS 3231 RTC with 2032 Battery Holder.
- Highly Accurate RTC Completely Manages All Timekeeping Functions.
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Date of the Month, Month, Day of the Week, and Year, with Leap-Year Compensation Valid Up to 2100.
- Configurable I2C device Address for AT24C32 using SMD jumpers on PCB (A0, A1, A2).
- Programmable Square-Wave Output Signal.
- Battery-Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping.
- Low Power Operation Extends Battery-Backup Run Time.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||2.7 ~ 5.5|
|Voltage Supply for RTC||2.2 V ~ 5.5 V|
|Accuracy||±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C.
±3.5ppm from -40°C to +85°C.
|Battery Holder||2032 Coin Battery.|
|I2C interface||Fast (400kHz) I2C Interface.|
|EEPROM||AT24C32 32Kbit Serial I2C.|
|Time and Date Format||Time: HH: MM: SS (12/24 hr).
Date Format: YY-MM-DD-dd.
|Operating Temperature Range (°C)||-40 to 85|
|Digital Temp Sensor Output||10 bit, ±3°C Accuracy and 0.25C resolution.|
|Dimensions in mm (LxWxH)||38 x 22 x 14|
|Shipment Weight||0.012 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||12 × 8 × 5 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x Precision Real Time Clock Module DS3231 AT24C32 I2C
(Battery not Included)