The Pixy2 CMUcam5 is the second version of Pixy. It’s faster, smaller, and more capable than the original Pixy, adding line tracking/following algorithms as well as other features. Pixy2 CMUcam5 can detect lines, intersections and small barcodes, intended for line-following robots.
The small, fast, easy-to-use, low-cost, readily-available vision system. Able to learn to detect objects that you teach it. Compatible with Arduino using the included cable. Also works with Raspberry Pi, BeagleBone and similar controllers. All libraries for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, etc. are provided.
- Pixy2 detects lines, intersections and small barcodes, intended for line-following robots.
- Improved framerate – 60 frames-per-second.
- Tracking algorithms have been added to color-based object detection.
- Improved and simplified libraries for Arduino, Raspberry Pi, and other controllers.
- Integrated light source.
- C/C++ and Python are supported
- Communicates via one of several interfaces: SPI, I2C, UART, USB or analog/digital output
- Configuration utility runs on Windows, macOS, and Linux
- All software/firmware is open-source GNU-licensed
- All hardware documentation including schematics, bill of materials, PCB layout, etc. are provided
- Seven color signatures
- Hundreds of objects
|Lens type||Standard M12|
|Processor||NXP LPC4330, 204 MHz, dual-core|
|Power Input||USB input (5V) or unregulated input (6V to 10V)|
|Lens field-of-view||80° horizontal, 40° vertical|
|Shipment Weight||0.075 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 6 × 4 cm|
1 x Pixy2 CMUcam5 Smart Vision Sensor
1 x Connecting IDC Cable.
1x Mounting Accessories.