AMG8833 IR 8*8 Thermal Imager Array Temperature Sensor Module is an 8×8 array of IR thermal sensors. When connected to your microcontroller (or Raspberry Pi) it will return an array of 64 individual infrared temperature readings over I2C. It’s like those fancy thermal cameras, but compact and simple enough for easy integration.
Panasonic’s Grid-EYE® is an 8×8, 64 pixel Infrared Array Sensor. The Grid-EYE Sensor offers digital output (I2C) for thermal presence, direction, and temperature values. A built-in lens includes a 60-degree viewing angle and features a compact SMD design using MEMS thermopile technology.
Applications for the Grid-EYE® Sensor include human detection, people counting, thermal mapping, digital signage, security, lighting control, kiosk/ATM, medical imaging, automatic doors, robotics, and much more.
- Home appliances (Microwaves and air-conditioners)
- Building automation (People counting, Air conditioning control)
- Home automation (People detection)
- Factory automation (Fault prevention)
- Temperature detection of two-dimensional area: 8 × 8 (64 pixels)
- Digital output (capability of temperature value output)
- Compact SMD package (adaptively to reflow mounting)
- RoHS compliant
|Number of pixel||64 (Vertical 8 × Horizontal 8 Matrix)|
|Frame rate||Typical 1 fps or 10 fps|
|Operating mode||Normal and Sleep|
|Output mode||Temperature Output|
|Calculate mode||No moving average or Twice moving average|
|Temperature output resolution||0.25 ℃ 0.45 ℉|
|Number of sensor address||2（I2C slave address)）|
|Thermistor output temperature range||−20 ℃ to 80 ℃ –4 ℉ to +176 ℉|
|Thermistor output resolution||0.0625 ℃ 0.1125 ℉|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||4 × 3 × 1 cm|
1 x Panasonic Thermal Imaging Camera Sensor