This LM393 Photosensitive Light-Dependent Control Sensor LDR Module is using a high-quality LM393 voltage comparator. Easy to install using the sensitive type photosensitive resistance sensor the comparator output signal gives a clean and good waveform.
Driving ability is 15mA with the adjustable potentiometer, it can adjust the brightness of the light. Working voltage is 3. 3V to 5v. Where output is a digital switch output. Since this module is sensitive to the light, usually used for detecting the ambient brightness and light intensity.
You can use this board digital output DO port drive relay module directly(our store on sale these relay modules), and can also use as a photoelectric switch. The analog output A0 connects with ad module and it can get more precise light intensity value through the ad-converter.
Interface Pin :
- VCC: +ve power supply.
- GND: Ground.
- D0: Digital output signal.
- A0: Analog Output Signal.
Strong light, LED light, output low level;
Weak light, LED off, output high level;
- It comes with Mounting Hole Screw.
- Easy to install
- Signal output indicator light.
- LDR module 4 PIN
- Able to detect ambient brightness and light intensity Adjustable sensitivity (via blue digital potentiometer adjustment)
- Output: DO digital switch output (0 and 1), AO analog voltage output Compatible with Arduino, Raspberry, and other microcontroller board.
|Input Voltage (V)||3.3 to 5|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||4 × 3 × 2 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x Optical Sensitive Resistance Light Detection Photosensitive LDR Sensor Module