NVIDIA Jetson Nano Developer Kit delivers the performance to run modern AI workloads in a small form factor, power-efficient (consuming as little as 5 Watts), and low cost. Developers, learners, and makers can run AI frameworks and models for applications like image classification, object detection, segmentation, and speech processing.
The developer kit can be powered by micro-USB and comes with extensive I/Os, ranging from GPIO to CSI. This makes it simple for developers to connect a diverse set of new sensors to enable a variety of AI applications. We at SparkFun see this as more than enough potential to be yelling “Stop this crazy thing” to your friends & family!
Jetson Nano is also supported by NVIDIA JetPack, which includes a board support package (BSP), Linux OS, NVIDIA CUDA, cuDNN, and TensorRT software libraries for deep learning, computer vision, GPU computing, multimedia processing, and much more. The software is even available using an easy-to-flash SD card image, making it fast and easy to get started.
The same JetPack SDK is used across the entire NVIDIA Jetson family of products and is fully compatible with NVIDIA’s AI platform for training and deploying AI software. This proven software stack reduces complexity and overall effort for developers.
To get started Click here!
Note: Jetson Nano developer kit is now updated with B01 carrier board.
Jetson Nano developer kit is now updated with B01 carrier board that adds an extra MIPI CSI connector and other few changes, including compatibility with NVIDIA Jetson Nano production module (with eMMC flash instead of MicroSD card)
Other changes include the removal of the “button” and serial headers, and the power select header (J48) has been moved to the edge of the board. The new baseboard is also said to be compatible with the upcoming Jetson Xavier NX module, but according to a forum thread using an A02 module with a B01 carrier board will not work.
- 128-core NVIDIA Maxwell™ GPU
- Quad-core ARM® A57 CPU
- 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4
- 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet
- Micro-USB 5V 2A
- DC power adapter 5V 4A
- USB 3.0 Type A
- USB 2.0 Micro-B
- M.2 Key E
- Gigabit Ethernet
- GPIOs, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- MIPI-CSI camera connector
- Fan connector
- PoE connector
- GPU: 128-core Maxwell
- CPU:Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s
- Storage: microSD (not included)
- Video Encoder: 4K @ 30 | 4x 1080p @ 30 | 9x 720p @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
- Video Decoder: 4K @ 60 | 2x 4K @ 30 | 8x 1080p @ 30 | 18x 720p @ 30|(H.264/H.265)
- Camera: 2x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes
- Connectivity: Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E
- Display: HDMI 2.0 and eDP 1.4
- USB: 4x USB 3.0, USB 2.0 Micro-B
- Others: GPIO, I2C, I2S, SPI, UART
- Mechanical: 100 mm x 80 mm x 29 mm
|Supply Voltage||5V 4A|
|CPU||Quad-core ARM A57 @ 1.43 GHz|
|Memory||4 GB 64-bit LPDDR4 25.6 GB/s|
|Video Encoder||4K @ 30
4x 1080p @ 30
9x 720p @ 30 (H.264/H.265)
|Video Decoder||4K @ 60
2x 4K @ 30
8x 1080p @ 30
18x 720p @ 30
|Camera||2x MIPI CSI-2 DPHY lanes|
|Connectivity||Gigabit Ethernet, M.2 Key E|
|Display||HDMI 2.0 and eDP 1.4|
|Shipment Weight||0.25 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||16 × 11 × 4 cm|
- seeedstudio Product Page
- THE LOW-COST AI COMPUTER FOR ALL
- User Guide
- GET STARTED WITH AI PROJECT
- NVIDIA JETPACK SDK
- GROVE PYTHON LIBRARIES FOR NVIDIA JETSON NANO
1 x NVIDIA Jetson Nano module – B01 and carrier board.