Since the micro USB interface of Jetson Nano only supports 2A current, when we use other devices with the Jetson Nano, such as fan, 7-inch display, camera and so on. They will not work properly due to the insufficient power supply. We launch this 5V 4A DC power adapter, which can provide more current and more stable voltage for the Jetson Nano. It can meet the needs of the Jetson Nano for most occasions, and drive the camera, display and other USB external devices, etc.
Note: When using a DC power supply, the user needs to short the J48 with a jumper cap according to the official Jetton Nano manual.
- The adapter is easy to use.
- It comes with a long wire.
- Wide input voltage range (100VAC-280VAC).
- Very low no-load power consumption.
- Very low ripple & noise output for device safety.
- Protections against- under-over voltage/ overload/ short circuit with auto-restart on fault removal.
- Thermal shut down (140°C) with auto-restart on cold condition.
- Soft start & low inrush current.
- Isolation up to 3kv for 5sec.time period.
- High operating ambient temperature up to 60°C.
- Highly efficient, compact, durable and long life.
|Input Voltage (V AC)||100 ~ 260|
|Input current (mA)||100|
|Max. Output Current (A)||4|
|Load regulation (%)||±5|
|Input Plug||2-Pin US type|
|Output Adapter Type (mm)||5.5 x 2.5|
|Connecting cable Length (m)||1.1|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-25 to +60|
|Shipment Weight||0.180 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||14 × 7 × 7 cm|
1 x 74147 Encoder