They are the special choice for heavy duty CNC machines. They overpass the NEMA17 Stepper Motors because of their inherent operational advantages including comparably high torque at high speeds. This NEMA 23 Stepper Motor is a powerhouse when it comes to larger machines that require extra torque.
It is a brushless DC motor, so the life of this motor is dependent upon life of the bearings. The position control is achieved by a simple Open Loop control mechanism which doesn’t require complex electronic control circuitry.
- Nema 23 23HS5628 2.8A Two Phase 6.35mm Shaft Stepper Motor dimensions and weight may have ±2% error.
- Resonances can occur because of improper installment.
- Not easy to operate at extremely high speeds.
- 6 wire Stepper motors can also be used as 4 wire stepper motor, you can refer the attached video for your reference.
- Comparably more powerful than NEMA17 motors.
- Input pulse decides the rotation angle of the motor.
- High accuracy of around 3 to 5% a step.
- Provides good starting, stopping and reversing.
- Control of this motor is less costly because of exclusion of complex control circuitry.
- The speed is proportional to the frequency of the input pulses.
|Current / Phase:||2.8A|
|Shipment Weight||0.805 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||16 × 14 × 12 cm|
1 x Nema 23 23HS5628 2.8A Two Phase 6.35mm Shaft Stepper Motor With TB6600 Stepper Motor Driver