If you are want to make a device that is used to detect Ammonia, Sulfide, and Benzene steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gasses from the desired distance, then you can buy this sensor.
The MQ 135 Air Quality Detector Sensor Module for Arduino has lower conductivity in clean air. When the target combustible gas exists, the conductivity of the sensor is higher along with the gas concentration rising.
Convert the change of conductivity to the corresponding output signal of gas concentration. The MQ135 gas sensor has a high sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulfide, and Benzene steam, also sensitive to smoke and other harmful gases.
It is at a low cost and suitable for different applications such as harmful gases/smoke detection.
- Sensitivity to Ammonia, Sulphide, and Benzene steam
- With signal output instructions
- The TTL output signal is a low level
- Analog 0 ~ 5 v voltage output, the higher the concentration, the higher the voltage
- Color is showing pictures.
- Sensitive for benzene, alcohol, smoke
- Fast response and recovery
- Adjustable sensitivity
- Signal output indicator
- Output voltage boosts along with the concentration of the measured gases increases.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||1-4|
|Detecting Range||100ppm to 1000ppm|
|Shipment Weight||0.01 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||4 × 3 × 3.5 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x MQ-135 Gas Sensor