t includes a printed circuit board (control board) that “collects” the raindrops. As raindrops are collected on the circuit board, they create paths of parallel resistance that are measured via the op-amp. The lower the resistance (or the more water), the lower the voltage output. Conversely, the less water, the greater the output voltage on the analog pin. A completely dry board, for example, will cause the module to output 5V.
The module includes a rain board and a control board that is separate for more convenience. It has a power indicator LED and an adjustable sensitivity through a potentiometer. The module is based on the LM393 op-amp.
- The LM393, use of the wide voltage comparator
- Provide both digital and analog output
- Output LED indicator
- Compatible with Arduino.
- TTL Compatible
- The sensor uses the high-quality FR – 04 double material, the large area of 5.5 * 4.0 CM
- Treatment of nickel plating and surface, have fight oxidation, electrical conductivity, and life has more superior performance
- The comparator output, signal clean, good waveform, driving ability is strong, for more than 15 mA;
- With potentiometer sensitivity adjustment
- The output format: digital switch output (0 and 1) and analog AO voltage output;
- Has a fixed bolt hole, convenient installation
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||3.3 ~ 5|
|Driver Size(mm)||32x15x9 (LxWxH)|
|Collector Board Size(mm)||54x40x1.5 (LxWxH)|
|Shipment Weight||0.02 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||7 × 6 × 3 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x Printed Circuit Board for Rain Water Collection
1 x Control Board with LM393 Voltage Comparator
A 5-Wire Dupont Cable