The A3144 Hall Effect Sensor Magnet Detector Switch for Arduino is a switch that will turn on/off in the presence of a magnetic field. If no magnetic field is present, the signal line of the sensor is HIGH (3.5 V). If a magnetic field is presented to the sensor, the signal line goes LOW, at the same time the LED on the sensor lights up. An onboard LED will also indicate the presence of a magnetic field.
- Digital Output Hall-effect sensor.
- Operating voltage: typically 5V.
- Output Current: 25mA.
- It can be used to detect both the poles of a magnet.
- The output voltage is equal to the operating voltage.
- Operating temperature: -40°C to 85°C.
- Turn on and Turn off time is 2 μsec each.
- Inbuilt reverse polarity protection.
- Suitable for Automotive and Industrial Applications.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Power Consumption at Rest||3mA|
|Power Consumption when Switched||8mA|
|Operating Temperature (°C)||-40 to 90|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||3 × 3 × 1 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x Hall Effect Sensor 6851/A3144