SIM808 module is a GSM and GPS two-in-one function module. It is based on the latest GSM/GPS module SIM808 from SIMCOM, supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network and combines GPS technology for satellite navigation. It features ultra-low power consumption in sleep mode and integrated with charging circuit for Li-Ion batteries, that make it get a super long standby time and convenient for projects that use rechargeable Li-Ion battery. It has high GPS receive sensitivity with 22 tracking and 66 acquisition receiver channels. Besides, it also supports A-GPS that available for indoor localization. The module is controlled by AT command via UART and supports 3.3V and 5V logical level.
- Send a text message in English.
- Specified calls, automatically hang up after 1 minute.
- Received specified text messages, control LED open circuit.
- Detection module registered to the network, send the message until reading a SIM card.
- Connect to the specified server and send the specified data by GPRS.
- Provide information of dormant power consumption at about 10 MA
- Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900MHz
- GPRS multi-slot class12 connectivity: max. 85.6kbps(down-load/up-load)
- GPRS mobile station class B
- Controlled by AT Command (3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM enhanced AT Commands)
- Supports charging control for Li-Ion battery
- Supports Real-Time Clock
- Integrated GPS/CNSS and supports A-GPS
- Low power consumption, 10mA in sleep mode
- Supports GPS NMEA protocol
- AT command operation, can support SMS, phone, GPRS data, GPS data is automatically output, embedded TCP protocol to support transparent mode and command mode, supports HTTP protocol to support DTMF decoding, support MMS, support recording function, etc.
- Standard SIM Card
|Operating Voltage Range||5-18V|
|Lithium Battery Interface Voltage||3.4-4.4V|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to+85°c|
|GSM/GPRS Characteristic||Bands: GSM 850,EGSM900,DCS 1800,PCS 1900|
|Transmit Power||Class 4(2W)at GSM 850 and EGSM 900
Class 1(1W)at DCS 1800 and PCS 1900
|GPRS Transmission Rate||GPRS Downlink Data Transmission: max.85.6kbps
GPRS Uplink Data Transmission: max.85.6kbps
|SIM Card Interface||Support SIM card: 1.8V,3V
Support 2G/3G/4G Mobile Unicom card
|Serial Port||Support baud rate auto recognization
|GPS Characteristic||Horizontal Accuracy: <2.5m
Speed Accuracy(DGPS): 0.05m/s
Timing Accuracy: 10ns
|Power Consumption||Acquisition: 42mA (3.8V at -130dBm,GSM IDLE)|
|Bluetooth Characteristic||Integrated AT Command Control
Fully Compliant with Bluetooth specification 3.0+EDR
Fully Integrated PA provide 10dbm output power
Max. support 4 way ACL link
|Shipment Weight||0.03 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 5 × 1 cm|
1 x GPS GSM GPRS SIM808 Module (Arduino Compatible)