DIY Geiger Counter Kit Nuclear Radiation Detector Gamma Ray Build Radiation Monitoring Station.
Note: The kit comes as dissembled or assemble as our stock rotates
- 5V power supply, or 1.5V 3x battery; 1.2V 4x battery, current: 30mA – 12mA for the detection of 20mR/h ~ 120mR/h of gamma rays and 100 ~ 1800 off variables / points / cm 2 of the soft beta ray.
- Sound and Light alarm
- Interrupt the output interface, through this interface can be connected to the microcontroller and then displayed on the LCD.
- Supports most of the Geiger tube: M4011, STS-5, SBM20, J305, etc. (the 330~600V operating voltage of the Geiger tube can be supported).
- Support the computer (PC) data acquisition, MATLAB analysis and processing.
- Compatible with Arduino: (recommended UNO R3 Arduino, or any other arbitrary with 5V and external interrupt INT)
- Name: Radiation Detector system
- Accuracy ±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C
- Interface I2C
- I2C Address 0x64
- Geiger tube parameters:
- Technical parameters diameter:Φ10±0.5mm
- Total length: 90±2mm
- Starting voltage: < 350V
- Recommended operating voltage: 380V
- Minimum plateau length: 80V
- Maximum plateau slope: 10%/80V
- Extreme operating voltage: 550V
- The maximum count rate: 25 times / min
- Life: > 1 x 10^9 pulse
- Medium temperature: -40 ~ 55 ℃
|Geiger tube Size||108x63x20mm|
|Shipment Weight||0.05 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||18 × 18 × 6 cm|
- Sch__Geiger Counter Kit-v1.1.pdf
- Build your own 50$ connected Geiger Counter (ESP32)
- Study of a Portable Experimental Set for the Monitoring of Ionizing Radiation in the Tropical Region of Brazil
- Backup Link for Github files
Package Includes :
1x Assembled Radiation Detector system
1x G M Tube
1x Power supply cable
1x Battery Holder (without batteries)
3x Jumper Wires
1x Acrylic cover