This Wi-Fi relay module carries an ESP8266 Wi-Fi module and microcontroller. It will send the serial port instructions to the cell phone APP and Implementation within the local area network (LAN) for wireless control relay.
This module is ideally suited to controlling larger voltages in your project through WIFI. This is a 1 channel relay module that can be used to activate up to 250V AC and 30V DC. This allows you to build in device control, operating remote lights, or triggering systems when the module is supplied with a signal from an ESP8266 module.
The module has an LED that lights relative to the state of the module. A red power activation LED that lights when a signal is received on the IN pin. When a signal is received an audible click can be heard as the relay triggers, connecting the output pins. The relay is controlled via the included ESP8266. This will require configuration via UART prior to full operation. Once it is programmed and powered it will look after itself, making it ideal for use in internet of things “IOT” based projects.
How to Use:
- 5V/1A power adapter and APP “ESP Touch–Demo”
- Step 1: The 5V/1A power adapter, the positive and negative poles of the power are connected to IN+ and IN- of the module respectively.
- Step 2: Android mobile terminal installation APP ”Esp Touch–Demo”, for the first use of work mode 2 to ESP-01 module configuration Wi-Fi account number and password.
- Step 3: Android mobile terminal to install APP “Easy TCP–20”, TCP transmission tool, used to send relay control instructions. Click on “SWITCH”, and then enter the 2 relay control instructions and names and contents (instruction form HEX) by the gray blocks in the interface.
- Transmission distance: In an open environment, the maximum stable transmission distance is 100M when the mobile phone is mounted on the Wi-Fi module.
- When the Wi-Fi module and mobile phone are carried on the router at the same time, the transmission distance depends on the signal strength of the router.
- The use of Smart config technology in the mobile phone on the APP ESP-01 Wi-Fi module to complete the account and password configuration, configured username, and password memory function.
- Onboard 5V, 10A//250V AC 10A//30V DC relay, which can be continuously pulled for 100 thousand times, has diode discharge protection, short response time.
- Board mode selection and real-time working status indicator.
- Reserved UART debug interface and STM8 SWIM program download interface.
- On-board N76E003/STM8S003 and ESP-01 WIFI module
- Having two modes: (1) Mode 1: Cell phones carry on the Wi-Fi module directly (2) Mode 2: Cell phone and Wi-Fi module carry on the same router
- Additional function: As an USB relay module when unplug the ESP-01
- Transmission distance:(1) In the open environment, the maximum transmission distance is 100m when the cell phone carry on the Wi-Fi module directly ; (2) when the Wi-Fi module and cell phone carrying on the same router ,the transmission distance depend on the router’s signal intensity;
- Use Smartconfig technology of ESP8266 to configurate the password for the ESP-01 module with APP
- On-board 5V, 10 A / 250 v AC 10 A / 30 v DC relay, absorb 100000 times continuously, Module with diode effusion protection, short response time 6,
- On-board model selection and working position indicator LED
- On-board preserved UART debug interface and MCU program interface
- Size: 59*40mm
Interface and sources:
- IN+, IN-: 5V power input
- TX, RX: UART communication
- SWIM, NRST: MCU program interface
- S1: Mode selection key, default is mode 1
- S2: Restore key
- LED D2 and D4(red): Relay indicator
- LED D7(red): Mode 1 indicator
- LED D5(blue): Mode 2 indicator
- LED D6(green): Working state indicator, the description of D6 as below:
- (1)It’s means internal self-configuration or lost connection with the router when D6 off
- (2)It’s means the ESP-01 are waiting for the APP configurate the password for it when D6 fast blink every 0.5S
- (3)It’s means the whole configuration is done and waiting for establishing TCP connection with APP when D6 slow blink every 2S
- (4) It’s means the TCP connection between ESP-01 and APP is OK when D6 on all the time.
- Relay control command(must be hex format):
- Open the first relay: A0 01 01 A2
- Close the first Relay: A0 01 00 A1
- Open the second relay: A0 02 01 A3
- Close the second Relay: A0 02 00 A2
|Transmission Distance(m) :||400|
|Trigger Voltage (VDC):||5|
|Switching Voltage (VAC):||250@10A|
|Switching Voltage (VDC):||30@10A|
|Shipment Weight||0.035 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||10 × 8 × 2 cm|
1 x ESP8266 Dual WiFi Relay Module Internet Of Things Smart Home Mobile APP Remote Switch