This capacitive soil moisture sensor differs from most of the resistive sensors on the market, using capacitive sensing principle to detect soil moisture. It avoids the problem that the resistance sensor is easy to corrode and greatly prolongs its working life.
- Bluetooth Wi-Fi development board, support for NodeMCU / for Arduino
- DHT11 temperature and humidity sensor
- CP2104 communication chip USB TO TTL
- Micro USB port
- Soil probe (long) soil temperature and humidity detection module
- 18650 Lithium Battery Holder Powered
- 3000mAH 18650 battery could make ESP32run 17 hours or more.
- It is easy to carry anywhere.
- the temperature sensor makes it unique because of the sensors’ waterproof property.
|Chipset||ESP WROOM 32|
|Sleep current(uA)||220 uA|
|Battery Required||3.7V lithium battery|
|SRAM Memory||520 KB|
|Communication distance(m)||300 m|
|On-board clock Frequency(MHz)||40 MHz|
|Temperature and humidity sensor||DHT11|
|Working Temperature Range||-40~85℃|
|Shipment Weight||0.0365 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||20 × 9 × 3 cm|
1 x ESP32 DHT11 WIFI Bluetooth Temperature Humidity Soil Moisture Sensor Module for Arduino