AM2301 Capacitive Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor sensor is one of the commonest from the range of DHT temperature sensors; and boasts a relatively high-temperature measurement accuracy of 0.5°C in 0.1°C steps with a relative humidity accuracy of ± 3%.
It has only 3 wires, including power and ground, meaning only one digital pin is required to interface it to a microcontroller. For Arduino development platforms the sensor is very well supported by the DHT library available from the Arduino Playground website.
- 4-pin package.
- No additional components.
- Excellent long-term stability.
- All calibration, digital output.
- Completely interchangeable.
- Long-distance signal transmission.
- Relative humidity and temperature measurement.
- Model: AM2301
- Power supply: 3.3-5V DC
- Output signal: digital signal via single-bus
- Sensing element: Polymer humidity capacitor
- Measuring range: humidity 0-100%RH; temperature -40~80Celsius
- Accuracy: humidity +-3%RH(Max +-5%RH); temperature <+-1Celsius
- Resolution or sensitivity: humidity 0.1%RH; temperature 0.1Celsius
- Repeatability: humidity +-1%RH; temperature +-0.2Celsius
- Humidity hysteresis: +-0.3%RH
- Long-term Stability: +-0.5%RH/year
- Sensing period: Average: 2s
- Dimensions size 59*27*13.5mm
|Supply Voltage (V)||3.3 ~ 5|
|Average Current Consumption (mA)||300|
|Humidity||0 ~ 99.9 %RH|
|Output type||Digital (1 wire)|
|Operating Temperature (Celsius)||-20 ~ +60|
|Cable Length (cm)||20|
|Shipment Weight||0.018 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||8 × 7 × 5 cm|
1 x DHT21 AM2301 Temperature & Humidity Sensor