The 30A range Current Sensor Module ACS712 consists of a precise, low-offset, linear Hall Circuit with a copper conduction path located near the surface of the die. Applied current flowing through this copper conduction path generates a magnetic field in which the Hall IC converts into a proportional voltage.
Sensing and controlling current flow is a fundamental requirement in a wide variety of applications including, over-current protection circuits, battery chargers, switching mode power supplies, digital watt meters, programmable current sources, etc.
This AC721 current module is based on the ACS712 sensor, which can accurately detect AC or DC current.
The maximum AC or DC that can be detected can reach 30A, and the present current signal can be read via analog I / O port of Arduino.
Note: The color of the product may vary. while shipping you may get any one of them.
- Low-noise analog signal path
- Device bandwidth is set via the new FILTER pin
- 5 µs output rise time in response to step input current
- Small footprint, low-profile SOIC8 package
- 2.1 kVRMS minimum isolation voltage from pins 1-4 to pins 5-8
- 5.0 V, single supply operation
- 66 to 185 mV/A output sensitivity
- Output voltage proportional to AC or DC currents
- Factory-trimmed for accuracy
- Extremely stable output offset voltage
- Nearly zero magnetic hysteresis
- The ratiometric output from the supply voltage.
|Current sensor chip||ACS712|
|Operating Voltage (V)||4.5 ~ 5.5V DC|
|Measure Current Range||-30 ~ +30 A|
|Shipment Weight||0.01 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||4 × 2 × 2 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x Current Sensor ACS712-30A