GC2035 is a high quality 2Mega CMOS image sensor, for mobile phone camera applications and digital camera products. GC2035 incorporates a 1616V x 1232H pixel array, on-chip 10-bit ADC, and image signal processor. The on-chip ISP provides a very smooth AE (Auto Exposure) and accurate AWB (Auto White Balance) control. It provides various data formats, such as Bayer RGB, RGB565, YCbCr 4:2:2. It has a commonly used two-wire serial interface for host to control the operation of the whole sensor. Internal master clock can be generated by on-chip Phase Lock Loop(PLL) oscillator.
This product has been retired and won’t be available again if the stock runs out. This page is made available for those looking for datasheets and the simply curious.
- This 2M pixel camera module is capable of capturing 1616 x 1232 pixel array video and images and connects directly to your pcDuino V3. Connect the included ribbon cable to the CSI (Camera Serial Interface) port on your pcDuino, boot it up, and you are good to go!
- The real strength of this camera module comes from the GC2035 image sensor. The GC2035 is a high quality CMOS image sensor, for mobile phone camera and digital camera applications. The GC2035 incorporates a 1616V x 1232H pixel array, on-chip 10-bit ADC, and image signal processor. It provides various data formats, such as Bayer RGB, RGB565, YCbCr 4:2:2.
- Note: This module is only capable of taking pictures and video, not sound.
- Cellular Phone Cameras
- Notebook and desktop PC cameras
- Digital still cameras and camcorders
- Video telephony and conferencing equipment
- Security systems
- Industrial and environmental systems
- Standard optical format of 1/5 inch
- Various output formats: YCbCr4:2:2, RGB565, Raw Bayer
- PLL support
- Windowing support
- MIPI interface support
- Horizontal /Vertical mirror
- Image processing module
- Package: CSP/wafer
|Optical Format||1/5 inch|
|Pixel Size||1.75um x 1.75um|
|Active pixel array||1616 x 1232|
|ADC resolution||10 bit ADC|
|Shutter type||Electronic rolling shutter|
|Max Frame rate||15fps@24Mhz, UXGA~30fps@24Mhz, SVGA|
|Power Supply||DVDD18: 1.7~1.9V DVDD18: 1.7~1.9V IOVDD: 1.7~3.0V|
|Power Consumption 180mW(Active)||180mW(Active) <100uA(Standby)|
|Stable Image temperature||0~50℃|
|Optimal lens chief ray angle(CRA)||25º（non-linear）|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||12 × 8 × 2.5 cm|
1 x Camera Module – pcDuino V3 (2MP)