This Arduino Nano is Arduino Nano Gravitech US FT232 Original. It is a breadboard-friendly board based on the ATmega328P from Arduino officials made in Italy. It has more or less the same functionality of the Arduino Duemilanove but in a different package. It lacks only a DC power jack and works with a Mini-B USB cable instead of a standard one.
Original Arduino Nano is a surface mount breadboard embedded version with integrated USB. It is the smallest, complete, and breadboard-friendly. It has everything that Diecimila/Duemilanove has (electrically) with more analog input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. Physically, it is missing power jack. The Nano is automatically sensing and switch to the higher potential source of power, there is no need for the power select jumper.
Nano’s got the breadboard-ability of the Boarduino and the Mini+USB with a smaller footprint than either, so users have more breadboard space. It’s got a pin layout that works well with the Mini or the Basic Stamp (TX, RX, ATN, GND on one top, power and ground on the other). This new version 3.0 comes with ATMEGA328 which offers more programming and data memory space. It is two layers. That makes it easier to hack and more affordable.
You end up paying less with Nano than Mini and USB combined!
You can find in the Getting Started section all the information you need to configure your board, use the Arduino Software (IDE), and start tinker with coding and electronics.
- 1 pair of TTL level serial transceiver ports RX / TX
- Using Atmel Atmega328P-AU MCU
- There is a bootloader(old) installed in it
- Support USB download and Power
- Support for external 5V ~ 12V DC power supply
- Support power supply by 9V battery
- Support ISP download
- Automatic reset during program download.
- Power OK blue LED on the bottom.
- Green (TX), red (RX) and orange (L) LED.
- +5V to AREF jumper.
- Auto sensing/switching power input.
- Small mini-B USB for programming and serial monitor.
- ICSP header for direct program download.
- Standard 0.1” spacing DIP (breadboard friendly).
- Manual reset switch.
|Operating Voltage (VDC)||5|
|Input Supply Port||USB Mini|
|Input Voltage(Recommended)||7-12 V|
|Power Consumption (Watt)||1|
|Analog I/O Pins||8|
|Digital I/O Pins||22 (6 of which are PWM)|
|PWM Output Pins||6|
|Clock Speed||16 MHz|
|Flash Memory||32 KB|
|Shipment Weight||0.019 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||9 × 6 × 3 cm|
1 x Arduino Nano Gravitech US FT232 Original