Raspberry Pi 8 channel Level Switching (3.5V to 5V) IO Module Logic Level Converter is able to convert signals from 5V down to 3.3V (and vice versa) meaning you can safely use 5V or 3.3V devices with the Raspberry Pi (compatible).
Because raspberries GPIO is 3.3 V, so regular 5 V sensor is not easy.
Therefore the product realization 8 – channel high – voltage logic and logic low voltage bi-directional transformations embodiment Ax and Bxbi-directional conversion between the two.
How to Use?
In the case of translating between 3.3V and 5V system:
- VCCA/VA connects to the 3.3V power supply
- VCCB/VB connects to the 5V power supply
- GND connects to power negative pole respectively, the two power supply should be common-grounded with each other
- When Ax has TTL 3.3V input, Bx will get TTL 5V output
- When Bx has TTL 5V input, Ax will get TTL 3.3V output
- NO direction control required
- VCCA Raspberry 3.3 V
- 8 channels bidirectional voltage translation between different logic level, translate between Ax and Bx automatically
- 4 pairs of power supply interfaces, supports more situation
- Use tantalum capacitors for power filter, provides more stability
- VCCB 5V power supply (can be an external 5V power supply)
- GND connect the negative pole
|Voltage Level||1.8V to 6V|
|Conversion Level Range||1.8V to 6V|
|Shipment Weight||0.005 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||6 × 4 × 3 cm|
Package Includes :
1 x 8 Channel Logic Level Converter