5 inch Resistive Touch Screen LCD, with a resolution of 800×480, which supports Raspberry Pi and can also be used as a computer monitor.
- 800×480 hardware resolution.
- Resistive touch control.
- Using Raspberry Pi, it supports Raspbian / Ubuntu / Kali / Retropie and WIN10 IoT, no need to install any drivers.
- Using as a computer monitor, it supports Windows 10 / 8.1 / 8 / 7, single touch, no need to install any drivers.
- Support backlight control, more power saving.
- Supports BB Black, comes with Angstrom image
- For other mini-PCs, driver is required and should be developed by users
|Shipment Weight||0.318 kg|
|Shipment Dimensions||16 × 10 × 5 cm|
Working with Raspberry Pi:
- Please download the latest version of the image on the Raspberry Pi official website.
- Connect the TF card to the PC, use SDFormatter.exe software to format the TF card.
- Open the Win32DiskImager.exe software, select the system image downloaded in step 1, and click‘Write’ to write the system image..
- After the image has finished writing, open the config.txt file in the root directory of the TF card, add the following code at the end of config.txt, then save and quit the TF card safely.
max_usb_current=1 hdmi_group=2 hdmi_mode=87 hdmi_cvt 800 480 60 6 0 0 0 hdmi_drive=1
- You must make sure that there are no spaces on either side of the equal sign.
- Insert the TF card into the Raspberry Pi.
- Turn on the backlight switch on the back of the LCD.
- Connect the Touch interface of the LCD to the USB interface of the Raspberry Pi.
- Connect the HDMI interface of the LCD to the HDMI interface of the Raspberry Pi, power on the Raspberry Pi, and wait for a few seconds until the LCD displays normally.
1 x 5inch HDMI LCD (B)
1 x HDMI cable
1 x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
1 x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
1 x Stylus
1 x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
1 x Quick start sheet