● Please read and follow the user manual carefully before you assemble or operate the 3D printer.
● Modification and customization of the 3D printer are strictly forbidden. We will take no responsibility for any problems resulting from modifications.
● Always use the correct AC voltage for your region.
● Please do not place the 3D printer near flammable / combustible materials, or any heat sources.
● Use the 3D printer only in properly ventilated areas. Maintain a safe distance from the printer.
Ciclop Desktop Laser 3D Scanner with CMOS Sensor for Object Scanning
Ciclop Laser 3D Scanner is an open source desktop 3D scanner. The scanning accuracy is related to the environment, light, adjust, scanned object shape and many other factors. And the post-processing is needed.
● Open-source desktop laser 3D scanner
● Scanning element: CMOS
● Interface type: USB 2.0
● The scanning accuracy is related to the environment, light, adjust, scanned object shape
● The item color is subject to stock availability. Two random colors: red / black
Easy to scan objects:
1. Object space volume is greater than 5 x 5cm (space diameter and height)
2. Object space volume is smaller than 20.3 x 20.3cm
3. Object weighing is less than 3kg
4. Object is stable and immobile
5. Opaque objects
Difficult to scan objects:
1. Object space volume is smaller than 5 x 5 cm
2. Transparent objects (glass, organic plastics and so on)
3. Luminous or strong reflective objects
4. Very dark target or surface blur objects (such as plush toys)
Do not scan objects
1. Object space volume is greater 20.3 x 20.3cm
2. Object weighing is greater than 3kg
3. Moving objects
Note: two kinds of mainboard displayed on the main pictures will be delivered randomly.